Monday, July 6, 2020

Thank you John Reign and Polestar Studios!


I am excited and happy that my hard work and training has finally allowed me to reach a career level that I am proud of. I play Skye in John Reign’s amazing film “Finding Purpose: The Road to Redemption”, and John plays my husband and the legendary Aki Aleong plays my father. The film has received great reviews and was set to be shown at the 2020 Tribeca Film Festival, and was slated to be released to AMC theaters nationwide after that... but then the pandemic hit!

"Finding Purpose: The Road to Redemption" won Best Feature Film at the 2019 Hollywood Silver Screen Film Festival, where I was the Festival Queen. "Finding Purpose: The Road to Redemption" is now available on Amazon Prime and I hope everyone will watch it. I am extremely grateful to filmmaker John Reign, who has taken my career to a whole new level. John is a fantastic writer, director, actor and producer, and I am very honored that he and his beautiful wife Winnie believe in me.

John’s incredible talent and his ability to make excellent films on a low budget have captured the attention of major industry professionals, and he will be building a film and music events studio in Pennsylvania in the near future. The pandemic has postponed the schedule as his major investors are based in New York, but huge things will be happening as soon as the studio is built. Big budget films and major music events are planned for the future. I am very honored and privileged to be a part of the Polestar Studios family.
My major goals in the film and entertainment industry are to do high quality work in great projects, and to become the best actress that I can be. I know that working with John will allow me to achieve these goals and more. 

In July 2020, I will be traveling back to Pennsylvania to work with John on a film called "Evergreen Is the Blood", where I will be playing Countess Ivory Dragnea, the Queen of the Vampires. John will be playing a mortal named John Wolf, who rescues me when I am wounded. The great Aki Aleong will be playing my maker, who wants to own me. I will be flying in the film and I can't wait!